Tax advice
Tax Planning and Financial

0 Thanks
1 Posts
9 years ago
Hi - I wholly own a rental property, my husband regularly does maintenance repairs on the property rather than geting someone external. How should I calculate the value of this? Should I get him to invoice me?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.