Problem Tenants.
Tenancy Deposits

2 Thanks
133 Posts
15 years ago
Hope someone can please give advise. I have a date of the 28 of this month at court to get a date to get my tenants out of the property. Ive had calls off neighbours saying they have been arguing in the middle of the night, over the last coulple of days the female tenant has been texing me saying she has split up from her boyfriend but she cannot gain access to the property to get her stuff, asking me can i go to the house and let her in. My reply to her has been to phone the police or go and get legal advise. Bearing in mind the rent they owe im reluctant to help in any way, am I daeling with this the right way.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.