Tenancy Deposits

0 Thanks
3 Posts
15 years ago
I have a tenent who has significant rent arrears.

They have been telling me this amount wil be paid etc, etc and nothing never does. They have been given enough chances now.

Can i apply straight away to the courts for possession? The Section 21 was served upon signing the tenancy agreement which has now expired.

The property is in Wakefield, but can i apply to Leeds Crown Court?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.