Tenant emergency assistance insurance
Tenancy Deposits

Mark Groves
Mark Groves
0 Thanks
3 Posts
15 years ago
I am a amateur landlord who currently wishes to provide my tenant with a 24hr emergency assistance cover as i am away a lot with the military. I have looked at HomeLet but they do not provide cover for my flats electrical heating system. Can anyone point me in the right direction for getting this type of cover

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.