solicitor tenant
Tenancy Deposits

2 Thanks
80 Posts
15 years ago
I have a solicitor tenant who has not paid rent for 2 months, should I serve her with section 8 or section 21, your help on this matter will be appreciated.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.