Rent arrears and need for repossession of property
Tenancy Deposits

0 Thanks
4 Posts
13 years ago
Please could someone contact me tomorrow to give me some advice on the notice to quit i should serve on a particular tenant who is 4 nearly five months in arrears. I am struggling to contact the tenant as the telephone number I had for him no longer works.

I think he is still living in the property but just not paying rent to me or answering the door when i call or a letter sent.

I need to start proeedings as soon as possible and wondered if i can use an accelerated procedure.

I look forward to speaking to someone - my mobile is 07776237472

many thanks


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.