Eviction due to repeated rent arrears

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
10 years ago
This is best done via s21. The procedure is set out on rla website. Look in documents and guides then rla guide to possession and small claims. Read para 1 and at para 2 follow right hand link
Dave a

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.