Pay to get assured tenant out?
Tenancy Deposits

0 Thanks
56 Posts
12 years ago
My tenant is on an assured tenancy cos of a mistake made by the agent. They have been in the property since 1993 and rent arrears are huge. Now they say they will vacate within two weeks if I give them the money for the deposit on another accomodation.
I would love to get my property back. But what sort of guarantee can I get from them that if they get money they willa actually leave?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.