My tenant has gone at last
Tenancy Deposits

1 Thanks
49 Posts
14 years ago
My tenant has been evicted via S21 and went on the day the court said she must give me possession, without the need for baliffs.
She still owes me the money for the court costs. Do I just now go straight into the normal small claims proceedure or is it a different method to claim the court fee?

I am thinking of small claims for odd money she owes me in the small claims court anyway and for damage, rubbish removal etc.

Advice please.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.