Repayment of Deposit
Tenancy Deposits

0 Thanks
3 Posts
13 years ago
Have just had to obtain County Court possession of property up to the Bailiff being called. DPS now advise that I cannot have the deposit due to me without court order. I have a CCJ against the tenant for unpaid rent together with a further judgment for monies owed. Any advice on how I can obtain refund of deposit now. The DPS say I need a Court Order - yet still more expense - when I consider a CCJ should be suffficient.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.