Overseas Student tenant paying double deposit
Tenancy Deposits

Student landlord
Student landlord
2 Thanks
57 Posts
12 years ago
5 students sharing a house on a shorthold tenancy agreement for 11 months. One of them is Dutch so doesn't have a UK guarantor. The rest do. I have told her that she will need to pay two months' rent as a deposit instead of the usual one month's rent which the others will be paying. Do I have to change the tenancy agreement which makes no reference to this term and can I protect the deposit in the normal way (through TDSL mydeposits.co.uk)?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.