dond certificate
Tenancy Deposits

0 Thanks
1 Posts
11 years ago
Im have be asked by a prospective tennant to take a bond cert from ceredigon council as they have no funds. Does anyone have any experence or advice on this will it cover rent arrears?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.