Purchase of property with existing tenancy.
Tenancy Types and Management

NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
10 years ago
All you need do is serve the tenants a s48 landlord & tenant act notice telling them who the new landlord is and the address. You will find one in DOCUMENTS & GUIDES on rla website it is last document in PRE TENANCY section.
As regards the guarantors I feel you will have to get new guarantor forms as the agreement is between the old landlord and the guarantors.
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.