h.m.o. information and guidelines

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
12 years ago
For council tax purposes if you have 2 households in the same property ( which you have) the council can bill you and you have to get it back from the tenants.
I cannot answer the 2nd question as each council has different interpretations of what they will allow.
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.