Foreign students
Tenancy Types and Management

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
11 years ago
A uk guarantor is best or 6 months in advance and a deposit.
If you take 2 months deposit they have a right to sublet. Take 6 or 7 weerks instead
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.