any experience of DIY repossession of property via the court?
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
20 Posts
16 years ago

I have a tenant who owes me rent, his tenancy is due to end
next month and I have already written to him 2 months ago saying his
tenancy would end and it would not be renewed. He has not responded
to further communications on this matter and I feel it will go to court.

I believe once his tenancy has expired and he does not leave I would need
to fill in an N5B form and post it to the county court right?I downloaded a
the N5B form and would feel a lot happier if there were an example of one
already done so you would know I was doing it right. Is there a website
on this?
I also want to claim outstanding rent arrears would I need to make a seperate
application to the court and what form in particular would I need to fill in?

Thanks in anticipation


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.