Re. Tenancy Agreements
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
15 Posts
16 years ago
I have several DSS tenants and have always issued an AST agreement. However, these tenants seem to take no notice of its content and leave without giving any notice whereas if I want any tenant to leave usually because of their behaviour (alcohol related) I have to give two months notice.

Can I issue a different sort of tenancy agreement maybe just for a short term and then after a certain period when I know what they are like give them a more formal agreement?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.