Managing a property for a relative
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
5 Posts
12 years ago
I am about to begin managing a property for my mother-in-law who lives abroad. As her agent can I sign the tenancy agreement? Do we need a form to say that I am being her agent?
Many thanks

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.