Home Emergency Services
Tenancy Types and Management

MHMProperty Lets
MHMProperty Lets
0 Thanks
14 Posts
12 years ago
Looking for the equivalent of Home Serves land lord policies that cover the following:

CP12 boiler inspection
Annual boiler service
Plumbing and drains
Electrical wiring
Roof damage
Gas boiler
Gas central heating
Gas supply pipe
Water supply pipe
Security emergencies

Home serve charges £40.10 per month - Does anyone have alternative ideas for these services?

Who typically picks up the charge - the land lord or the tenant?

Thanks & Regards -

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.