gaining access when seeking possession
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
1 Posts
17 years ago
i have a tenant who i have served s8 notice and n5 and n119 papers with the court. I am awaiting a court hearing date for seeking posession and rent arrears. the gas safety certificate is due to expire. we have tried to contact the tenant to gain access and we are missing a set of keys to access the property. Can we have the locks changed in order to gain access for our gas engineer to complete landlord gas safety certificate ?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.