Small Claims court
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
9 Posts
16 years ago
I have a tenant who has moved out, sent the keys back, with a letter telling me she will pay her two months arrears when she can (gee thanks!)

I want to go down the route of the Small Claims Court but I can't find a forwarding address. I do know that she works for the electricity board and I have spoken to her at work(but she's off sick at the moment!).

Do I need a home address for the Court papers? or can I use the works address?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.