Legality of serving a section 21 when one person has left a joint tenancy
Tenancy Types and Management

NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
13 years ago
If you do not have the keys back from the departed tenant you will need to serve all tenants a S21 and name all 4 in court procceedings
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.