Rent Increase
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
36 Posts
16 years ago

I have read that if I want to increase the rent on my property that it is best to serve a New AST.Would I have to give notice that I am to do this,if so how long.At present I have the section 21 B does this require renewing.


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.