Access to common parts
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
24 Posts
16 years ago
I have let a room in a shared house on an AST for a room only and use of kichen and bathroom. How much notice do i have to give to get access to the common parts ie kitchen bathroom and hallways? I know i have to give 24 hours notice for access into their individual rooms.

Also does anyone know how much notice i would have to give to undertake building work on the attic?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.