Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
7 Posts
15 years ago
When you issued the s8 notice did you claim rent arrears? or other breaches of the tenancy agreement as well? best bet now is to continue with that procedure by making appropriate application to Court as soon as you can &to seek judgment for arrears &possession - its very common for tenants not to appear at Court at all in which case as long as you have properly prepared all the evidence and can prove that the tenant has been served with all the relevant documents you should ask for a possession order forthwith.


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.