missing tenant
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
5 Posts
17 years ago
i have a tenant that owes me 3 months rent he will not answer my phone calls or letters and will not answer the door i have sent him a section 8 notice and i will be going to county court with n5 &n119 forms. as this will take a couple of months i think he will stay there until he is forced to leave by the court. my question is if he leaves and does not leave a forwarding address i would i be able to collect my arrears and legal cost even with a court order?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.