chasing owed money
Tenancy Types and Management

keen landlord
keen landlord
0 Thanks
3 Posts
15 years ago
My previous tenants did a runner oweing me about £1000. I have now got the keys back, and relet, but I would like some/most/all of the money owed back. I know their new address, and have NI number for one and date of birth for the other. What is my best way to proceed ? I am prepared to do it myself, but what would a collection agent charge to chase that sort of debt ?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.