section 21
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
1 Posts
17 years ago
Hello wondered if you could give me some advice.

I issued a section 21 on the 10th Jan 2007. The tenant has been given housing benefit to cover the rent during the two month period. If the tenant does not vacate i realise i need to isse the N5. My question is how long after this does the court allow a single man aged 50 who is not working?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.