English tenancy but tenants fled to Scotland - how to get arrears
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
17 Posts
17 years ago
I live and let property in Yorkshire, some tenants got into arrears and have left the property early with the arrears still owing. I have traced them to an address in Scotland.

Question is: Do I proceed to sue them in the english courts or do I have to do it via a scottish court?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.