Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
7 Posts
16 years ago
Does anyone know if you have to serve joint(married) tenants with individual N5B forms?

Do I have to send sets of documents for each tenant as well as the court (3 in total)?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.