moneyclaim online
Tenancy Types and Management

1 Thanks
62 Posts
17 years ago
I had to evict a tenant last year due to rent arrears and issued court form N5 and N119. When I went to court (represented by a solicitor) nothing was mentioned about recovery of the debt just an eviction date for two months later. The tenant finally left with no forwarding address and by that time owing 6 months rent, took carpets, appliances and wrecked the property. Just thought that this time I could do a moneyclaim online whilst pursuing an eviction order. (Have I made a mistake)?


6 month AST and section 21 (1)(B) issued 3/11/06 (expires 2 May 07)

Section 8 (hand delivered) on 4/4/07

Court forms N5 and N119 posted to county court on 25/04/07

QUESTION; Can I still(at this time) do moneyclaim online

Thank you

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.