Section 21 Notice
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
7 Posts
15 years ago
Hi I live some distance from a residence and need to issue a Section 21 Notice as the rent is in arrears, can I deliver this by recorded delivery? Or is this not adviseable. Regards David Hyde.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.