Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
7 Posts
17 years ago
We have previously asked for advice as our tenants had split up leaving the lady partner in the house to cover the rent. She has since been having difficulties in paying the rent, £10 short one month, £200 short the next and again £200 short this month. She has also packed up her full time permanent job and is now temping! We have decided enough is enough and wish to re-possess our house. We would appreciate your advice as to what documents to issue.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.