rent increase
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
22 Posts
16 years ago
i gave my tenant a notice 21 to terminate on 15/5/07 because of rent arrears. she has managed to catch up so is still there but i would have increased her rent from 1.06.07 but i understand if i do i will invalidate the notice. i do not want to give her a new contract with the new rent as she is not reliable but is there a form a can use to increase her rent so that the origional notice stands or can i give her a new notice 21.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.