What to do next?
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
47 Posts
15 years ago
I now have a warrant for non-payment of rent and a possession order. Only problem is that these have arrived after the tenant vacated the property and dumped the keys at my address. I have no forwarding address for the tenant. How do I go about getting my money from the tenant? I know the tenant is still DSS and I know which council is responsible.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.