Suing for rent arrears: Advice
Tenancy Types and Management

5 Thanks
357 Posts
16 years ago
Well done you are absolutely right to carry on and get it officially sorted out.

If she does offer any money take it and let the court know The claim can then be adjusted without extra cost. Ask the money claim help desk if and when you can issue the warrant to recover possessions by the bailiffs.

Good luck

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.