Letter to leave

0 Thanks
2 Posts
12 years ago
Dear Helpdesk,

My tenant is making trouble for disturbance at the property and i am also changing my agent. The agent has advised me to write a letter giving 1 months notice to the tenant as the AST has expired.

I need to make sure the letter is correct and was wondering is there a template in place for this.

I would greatly appreciate the help.

Look forward to your responce.

Kind regards

Rita Chohan

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.