Tenant changed rooms
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
4 Posts
14 years ago
I have a tenant in an HMO who signed an AST tenancy agreement when he moved in. I allowed him to change to another larger room in the same house with a higher rent. I did not give him a new tenancy agreement. He has fallen behind with the rent after eight months in the new room and I wish to use the Accelerated procedure to remove him. Can I use this procedure on the basis of the original agreement. Will the court accept the agreement?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.