I have got judegement and evicted tenant, now want to collect the debt - how
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
17 Posts
16 years ago
I have got possession order and judgement for rent arrears. Need to go back to cort now to get the tenant to pay. I dont' have her new address but I do know who her employer is, so can I apply for an attachement of earnings? and if so how please?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.