Recovery of rents owed
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
1 Posts
16 years ago
Tenant has vacated the property owing 2 months rent. I have address details for the guarantor AND address details for the former tenant. Can I serve proceedings for small claims court to both the former tenant AND the guarantor, or does it have to be one or the other?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £85 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.