Dealing with rent arrears
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
1 Posts
16 years ago
I have a tenant who is now in some financial difficulty, (established through his parents as he will not answer the phone or respond to my letters or messages. His rent is now overdue.

How do I best proceed from here?



Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.