Utility suppliers
Tenancy Types and Management

Rob James
Rob James
0 Thanks
2 Posts
16 years ago
My tenant has left with no forwarding address or contact number. I need to contact the power suppliers and telephone company to inform them of the meter readings etc. How do I find them?


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.