bad tenants

RLA Member_879
RLA Member_879
1 Thanks
31 Posts
11 years ago
Surely, if they have not signed a tenancy agreement, they cannot legally live in the property therefore you can change the locks immediately without serving notice, as courts won't accept it without a copy of the tenancy agreement.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.