Property in Another town
Tenancy Types and Management

2 Thanks
80 Posts
14 years ago
I have a property in oxford and served section 21 to my tenant which expired on 20th November 2007. Can I apply for posession in Manchester county court?

I will appreciate you help


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.