Rent increase
Tenancy Types and Management

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
14 years ago
The only legal way to increase rent is to
1. Issue a new agreement ( preferred) or
2. Isssue a S13 Housing act 1988 notice
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.