Property Inspection - paperwork to advise action required by Tenant
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
14 Posts
14 years ago

I have just carried out a property inspection with tenant present and have advised areas which require attention - there isnt anything serious, just replacing lightbulbs, touch-ups of paint etc.

I would like to back up our discussion and areas for attention in writing.

Is there an official form I should complete or can I just send a standard letter?
Is there anything I should be wary of by doing this?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £85 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.