URGENT. rolling AST contract
Tenancy Types and Management

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
13 years ago
There is only one way to do this.
However you do it you MUST deal with deposit issued arising under the tenancy in place until the others leave. You can then permit the one staying to have as LODGERS . The lodgers pay the tenant who remains liable to pay the whole rent. At the end the lodgers have no rights. Your tenant can give them notice and if they do not leave at the end of the notice he can change the locks without a court order. You cannot do that.
Crossing out names on legal documents is not a good idea
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.