Compensation for tenant's damaged property due to a leak?
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
18 Posts
12 years ago
I presume your tenant pays for household contents insurance? so nothing.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.