Three month AST.
Tenancy Types and Management

2 Thanks
133 Posts
14 years ago
Afternoon. Neighbour of a property I am letting is having her house renvated and has asked can she move in for three months while the work is carried out on her house, can I use an AST for this.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.