Tenancy Types and Management

Ray D
Ray D
131 Thanks
759 Posts
12 years ago
I am about to let a property to a couple where the man works away for extended periods and is not due home before the tenancy begins. I am sure that I can get the tenancy signed by him via post but I have a question regarding other documents. Once the Tenancy is signed by both parties, is it ok for things like Inventories (Covered by lead tenant clause I know) key receipts,health and safety info to be signed by one person only and if so would the other tenant be bound by them under the joint and individually clause. Is ther something else that can be added as an addendum to cover this?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £85 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.